Bond is deeply committed to being an active, involved and supportive member of its community.
The core objectives of the Community Engagement program are as follows.
- Increase the awareness of Bond University in local, regional, national and international contexts.
- Foster pride in Bond University and a mutual sense of connection between Bond and wider community.
- Encourage and support community participation in the University's activities and services.
- Contribute socially, culturally, intellectually and economically to community life in the region.
- Raise aspirations for tertiary study.
- Support and enhance Bond University's development and advancement aims.