The Bond University Building Fund makes many of the beautiful buildings and facilities on our campus possible.
In recent months and years, donations to the Building Fund made possible:
- The stunning University Library upgrade
- The new ADCO Amphitheatre and Alumni Court
- The multi award-winning Mirvac School of Sustainable Development building
- The technology-rich Balnaves Foundation Multimedia Learning Centre
- Upgrades to the Moot Court and Trading Room, both of which replicate cutting edge marketplace technology and facilities
The Garden of Learning
A very special way to contribute to the Building Fund is by sponsoring a paver to commemorate your graduation – or that of your child or friend – in Bond’s Garden of Learning.
This lovely outdoor space, extending to the lake, is literally paved with the names of Bond graduates, and those who support them. Each paver is a lasting reminder of that student’s achievements at Bond.
For a tax-deductible donation of $500, your paver – graced with the name and degree of the graduate – will be forever commemorated in the Garden of Learning.
What’s more, your donation will be invested directly back into future Bond students, by contributing to the Building Fund.