How to Apply
Please contact your nearest Bond University Admissions Manager to arrange a personal interview and lodge a Direct Entry Application Form for Postgraduate Study with the Bond University Office of Admissions, or complete the form online.
Due to the nature of this course it is not available to student visa holders. If you are not an Australian resident/citizen, please seek visa advice from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) at www.immi.gov.au
For more information view our application and enrolment procedures page.
There are several prerequisites for entry into the EMBA program:
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience that you bring to the EMBA class cohort.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae documenting a minimum 8 years work experience with a minimum of three years in management position/s.
- Application form completed in detail. Please ensure to include details of prior learning as per (4).
- Evidence of prior learning through either (a) or (b) or both:
a) an undergraduate degree from a recognised institution demonstrated by providing certified copies of the following:
- University academic transcripts
- University grading scale (may be found on the reverse of your transcript)
- Certificate of Completion (Degree/Diploma) required if transcript does not indicate that the degree has been awarded/conferred
b) other significant post secondary learning (including professional learning), demonstrated by providing certified copies of:
- Certificates of Completion (short courses and professional programs)
- Membership of relevant professional organisation
- Continuous professional development documentation
- Please note: A GMAT Score may be required, at the discretion of the EMBA Director, if evidence of previous learning cannot be provided.
- Referee reports – 2 reports are to be completed and must accompany your application.
- An interview (by phone or in person) with the EMBA Director of nominee of the EMBA Program.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all international students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for Prior Study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed course outlines/subject descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to your Admissions Manager during your interview. Credit must be applied for prior to the end of the first semester.
Bond University calendar