Scholarship applications for students currently studying Year 12 in Australia are open from April 1 to July 31 each year.
When applying for a scholarship, applicants are required to provide:
- A full resume/summary of achievements highlighting previous employment as well as leadership positions held, community involvement and sporting, academic achievements
- All supporting documentation outlined in the "Selection Guidelines" for each scholarship such as personal statements and references
- Certified* copies of semester one and two year 11 reports and semester one year 12 report
- A letter of reference from your most recent educational institute (essential for current Year 12 students)
Students must upload and submit these documents as part of the online application form. It is imperative that we receive all supporting documents before the application closing date.
Important information for all Year 12 scholarship applicants to note includes:
- Scholarship applicants will be contacted by your local Manager for Schools and Community to attend an interview and discuss your application
- Finalists for the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships will be required to attend a selection weekend on campus (Friday, August 30 - Sunday, September 1, 2013)
- Finalists for the Corporate Scholarships will be required to attend a selection day on campus (Saturday, September 28, 2013)
- Finalists for the Australia Day Scholarships will be required to attend a selection day in Melbourne (Saturday, September 14, 2013)
- Scholars may not hold more than one scholarship at Bond University concurrently. If an applicant is successful in being awarded more than one scholarship, the applicant will be awarded the scholarship of greater worth
- Successful applicants must meet standard entry requirements and have completed the necessary prerequisites of their chosen degree to gain admission into their intended degree program
For more information, contact your local Manager for Schools and Community or email email@example.com.
Hear from one of our current scholarship recipients