Study Abroad Application
- Choose at least six subjects for each semester that you would consider enrolling in and then obtain approval from your home institution's Study Abroad Advisor to ensure that the subjects will be credited towards your degree.
- Complete the online application by clicking the Apply button (see right). Alternatively, you may choose to submit your application to a Study Abroad Representative in your home country who will assist you with the application process.
- Bond University will then assess your application, based on entry requirements.
- If your application is successful, Bond University will send you a Letter of Offer which describes how to accept your offer ready to start classes.
- Once you have accepted your offer, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) via email. You will need this paperwork as part of your Student Visa Application, to study at Bond.
In most cases, you will be notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks, regardless of whether your application is successful or unsuccessful. Please contact email@example.com if applying directly to Bond, or your Study Abroad Representative if you do not receive your notification within this time-frame.
Successful applicants will receive an offer package including:
- An Official Letter of Offer (with feedback on eligibility to undertake the listed subjects in the application)
- A Response to Offer form outlining fees payable
- Accommodation Request form
- Airport Pick-up form
- Payment of Fees form
- Refund policy
- Pre-departure information
To formally accept your offer return the forms (listed above) as soon as possible.
For further information or to submit a direct application for Study Abroad at Bond University please contact:
Study Abroad Team
Office of Future Students
BOND UNIVERSITY QLD 4229
Phone: +61 7 5595 1024