AACSB Accreditation and Policies
The Faculty of Business is seeking accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Accreditation confirms a commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education and assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
Key information and documents related to AACSB accreditation application for the School of Business are listed below. Items will be linked as they become available.
Mission Statement for the Faculty of Business
Building tomorrow’s business leaders, one by one.
To accomplish this, we:
- Develop professionally, socially and cross-culturally skilled business graduates through a rigorous, innovative, small-class and high-engagement learning experience.
- Are a leader in staff performance and commitment, academic program quality, and graduate satisfaction and outcomes.
- Bring together students and staff to share diverse perspectives and ideas from around the world.
- Generate knowledge through high-quality research that contributes to theory and practice in business disciplines and business education.
- Value quality over quantity in everything we do.
Bond University’s Preparation Towards AACSB Accreditation
Information About AACSB Accreditation
Further information about AACSB Accreditation for Students, Parents, Counsellors, Faculty & Corporations is available at http://www.aacsb.edu/aacsb-accredited/
Related Policies & Procedures
For more information on AACSB Accreditation please contact
Telephone: 07 5595 2062