To celebrate Bond's inaugural Research Week, which runs from 4-7 September, the Faculty of Business is holding an academic poster competition.
Open to all Faculty of Business staff and HDR students. Early bird entry closes on 15 August. Entrants who have their posters in by this date will be given a bottle of wine and will have their posters displayed on Open Day.
Final submissions close 24 August with judging to take place on 6 September.
1. Experienced Researchers
2. HDR/New Researchers (less than five years with PhD)
Each category winner will be awarded with an iPad or cash equivalent.
All entries should:
• Highlight contribution to community and can either be about a research project or overview of research
• Posters must be individual entries
• Posters can be printed complimentary at Varsity Printing
• Preferred Poster Size 85cm x 135cm
• Experienced researchers to Debra Daly, Room 3-14
• HDR + New Researchers to Doreen Taylor, Room 2-07
Objectives of research week
• To support and promote research at Bond University
• To recognize and celebrate research and the researchers at Bond
• To attract future HDR candidates, academics and researchers, and industry partners
• To create awareness of research at Bond by informing the community about significant research projects being conducted at Bond
• To focus on the University research centres
• To highlight the research interest and accomplishments of HDR students
06 September 2012
Gregor Heiner Foyer, HSM Building
Gregor Heiner Theatre Foyer
HSM Building, Building 5, Level 3
Professor of Accounting
PhD Program Director
Faculty of Business