Bond University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the top MBA programs in Australia according to the 2011 Financial Review BOSS MBA rankings.
The Bond MBA, offered through the Bond Business School, ranks eighth on the list of 19 featured MBA programs.
Bond University Dean of the Faculty of Business, Professor Mark Hirst says the University’s small class sizes and personalised approach attributed to this success.
“Much of the student feedback centred on our class sizes, our internationally diverse student groups, first-class academics and excellent teaching,” said Professor Hirst.
“Of course, our fantastic location and facilities has a lot to do with the result as well.”
“We are very proud of the results which reflect our ongoing mission to make the Bond MBA a globally recognised qualification.”
The 2011 Financial Review BOSS MBA survey ranks Australia’s top MBA programs based on a survey of alumni plus data from a questionnaire sent to participating business schools.
The rankings also placed Bond University’s program second in the ‘most satisfied with school' category, a true testament to the student experience, according to Bond University Vice-Chancellor, Professor Robert Stable.
“The results of these rankings demonstrate the value of a Bond MBA,” said Professor Stable.
“With leading academics in both leadership and management and a course structure conducive to creating corporate leaders, the most satisfied with school ranking speaks for itself.”
About the 2011 Financial Review BOSS MBA rankings:
Financial Review BOSS conducts its rankings of Australian MBA programs every two years. Research for the 2011 rankings was conducted by Financial Review Business Intelligence, based on data collected from April to August 2011. Results are based on two components. An alumni survey, worth 55 per cent, is based on satisfaction, improvement and value for money. A school score accounts for the remaining 45 per cent. In keeping with other international rankings, criteria includes accreditations, entry requirements and faculty qualifications, with an emphasis on academic degrees, current business experience of faculty, and research.
More than 1600 alumni who completed their MBA degrees in 2008, 2009 and 2010 completed the survey. Just over half of all respondents were in their 30s when they finished their MBA. Twenty-one schools participated in the survey; 19 made it into the rankings.
Above and further information at: www.afrboss.com/mbaschool