1. Sharing is Overrated We know you’re one in a million but in Bond Law’s tutorials, you’ll be one of a maximum of twelve in our small classes.
2. Get a Head Start Graduate up to 12 months earlier with our accelerated three-semester-per-year timetable.
3. Teaching Excellence Our open door policy and personalised teaching approach gives you one-on-one access to some of the best legal minds in the profession.
4. Integrated Skills Program Anyone can read a textbook...but at Bond Law we teach you the practical skills to walk confidently into your dream job in the courtroom or the boardroom.
5. International Achievements Join our long list of mooting champions and be given the opportunity to represent Bond Law in some of the most prestigious mooting competitions around the world (and a real chance of winning one!).
6. Global Connections and Opportunities Bonjour! 你好! Apa Khabar! Experience different cultures by taking the opportunity to live and study at one of our partner universities in over 17 countries worldwide.
7. World-Class Facilities Put your legal skills to the test in our state-of-the-art Moot Courts and dispute resolution rooms.
8. Research Strength Be inspired by academics who conduct ground-breaking research, argue cases in superior courts and are devising solutions to some of the most difficult legal issues facing society. Oh, they write the odd textbook too.
9. Dedicated Law Graduate Services Our specialist graduate services team has extensive industry contacts to help line up your clerkship, work placement or job with the best law firms in Australia and overseas.
10. Alumni Network It’s not just a University, it’s a global community. You’ll join a network of Bond graduates now working in Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, London, New York, Paris, Shanghai, Singapore, Toronto…the sky is the limit.