The knowledge and skills gained from a law degree and our wide range of elective subjects provide a solid foundation for any career path, equipping graduates with the ability to analyse, reason, negotiate and communicate with people from all walks of life. It will enable you to analyse both sides of complex problems and to devise an effective and equitable solution. The study of law will develop your determination, commitment, intellect and stamina. If you are looking for a rewarding career, you’ll find that studying law can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
Our Dispute Resolution Centre also offers a regular program of short courses.
Our law degrees also serve as the ideal complement to a wide range of other disciplines, enabling you to enhance your career prospects by offering prospective employers a combined degree. The following degrees can be combined with the Bachelor of Laws:
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Communications
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of International Relations
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
Recommended Study Programs
Download the Recommended Study Programs for the: