Group study rooms
In the main library and the law library there are group study rooms you can book to work on group projects. Bookings for study rooms are made online. To make a booking, click the icon on the library homepage:
To book you will need your student number, a minimum of 2 students for a small study room, or a minimum of 4 students for a large study room. Whiteboard kits may be borrowed from the Library & Computing Service Desk.
Here are a couple of important things to remember when booking rooms:
- Students are permitted to book a maximum of 2 hours per group per day
- Rooms are not for individual use
- Rooms are for use by Bond University Students only
- Rooms must not be used for commercial purposes such as tutoring school students
- If a room is still vacant after 15 minutes of the booked time, it may be taken by another group
- Students who do not adhere to these terms and conditions will be blocked from booking rooms.
Students who do not adhere to these terms and conditions will be blocked from booking rooms.
If you would like to book the Collaborative Learning Room (CLR) in the Multimedia Learning Centre, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 5595 1510.
Document delivery service
If there is a book or journal article that you need, which is not available from Bond Library you can request this through the Library's Document Delivery Service. There is no charge for this service, and no limit to the number of times you can use it. Please allow 3-5 working days for journal articles to be delivered to the library and 5-10 working days for books. For more information view the Document Delivery page.