What is Document Delivery?
The Library obtains books and journal articles on your behalf from other libraries. You can ask for a wide range of items including:
- Photocopies of journal articles, book chapters and conference proceedings
- Books, audio-visual material
- Microform (microfiche or microfilm) copies of documents
Who can use this service?
All current Bond University staff, postgraduate and undergraduate students are eligible to use this service in support of their teaching and research needs free of charge.
How do I make a request?
Requests can be made via the electronic document delivery forms:
Please provide as much information as possible:
- Books: Author's full name, title of book, publisher, ISBN, date and place of publication
- Articles: Full journal title, volume, ISSN, date, pages numbers, Author's name and article title
How long will it take?
Books may take approximately 5-10 days to arrive.
Journal articles may take approximately 3-5 days to arrive
How will I receive the book or journal article?
Books and journal articles will be sent through the internal mail
You will be notified by e-mail that items requested are available for collection from the Main Library
How long can I borrow?
Books may be borrowed from 4-8 weeks depending on the lending library's policy. Photocopies may be kept.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: +61 7 5595 1403