Law Ethics Subject Guide
Where to Start:
If you are unsure about your subject, look it up in a dictionary or encyclopedia. Or try a handbook for the latest information with facts and figures. Why not try:
Use the Library catalogue to search for books held in the Library.
Or you can look on the shelves at the following numbers:
- KL/82/.K1 - Legal Ethics - Australia
- KN/394.8/.K1 - Privileges and immunities - Australia
Electronic Resources (including Journal Databases):
Electronic resources provide secondary sources of information such as journal articles, news, reports and/or primary sources of information such as cases and legislation. Access electronic resources including journal databases from the Library's Electronic Resources page.
- AGIS - Attorney General's Information Service covering all aspects of law. Mainly Australian information
- LexisNexis AU - Practice Library: The College of Law Practice Papers: Professional Responsibility
- Lexis - United States, International and Australian legislation and case law
Journals may have more up-to-date information than books. You can search for journals using the Library catalogue. Try the following to start:
You can try searching the Internet for more resources.