About the Scholarship
Applications for this scholarship are open annually from April 1 - July 31.
The Bartercard Scholarship Program is an initiative of Bartercard Australia. Each year, Bartercard provides four half scholarships to assist graduate Year 12 children of Bartercard Australia members, franchisees and staff with the cost of undertaking an undergraduate degree course at Bond University.
50% tuition for any single undergraduate degree (excluding MBBS)
Four Bartercard Scholarships will be awarded annually to students who are commencing their study the following year.
- Available to children of Bartercard members and/or their employees, Bartercard franchisees and/or employees, and/or Bartercard Australia employees
- Available to applicants currently completing Year 12 at an Australian secondary school
- Strong academic performance with As/Bs or VHAs/HAs on Year 11-12 school reports
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Extensive involvement in extra-curricular activities
Applicants will be assessed based on their ability to meet the eligibility criteria listed.
Applications are open from April 1 to July 31. All students must complete an Online Application Form before the closing date. Visit our Scholarship Application Tips section or learn more about How to Apply.
Please note Bartercard Applicants must also:
- Select 'Bartercard Scholarship' in the online Application Form; and
- Complete the Letter of Association to confirm their relationship to the Bartercard network. This letter must be signed by a Bartercard member, Bartercard franchisee or Bartercard Australia head office representative.