Student who reside on campus at Bond University must also take a dining plan.
We appreciate the need for this to be flexible, allowing you to grab something light and easy when you're busy and something more substantial when you have more time. With the Dining Plan, you can use your 'dining plan dollars' in any of our food outlets at any time of the day that suits you.
All of our restaurants and cafes are conveniently located on campus, making it easy to utilist your dining card at:
- Cafe Bond - Coffee - Shakes - Cool Drinks, Great Sandwiches and Snacks open Monday to Friday 10.00 - 14.30
- Brasserie - A la Carte - Buffet - Salad Bar - Coffee & Drinks, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner open seven days a week
- Papyrus Cafe - Serving great Coffee, Cold Drinks, Light Meals and Snacks open seven days a week
- Serum Coffee - Serving Great Coffee, Tea, Cold Drinks, Light meals and Snacks open Monday to Friday 8.00 - 15.00
- Bond Coffee Cart Located at the Bueli foyer open Monday to Friday 7.30 - 14.00
- University Club Restaurant - Gourmet A la Carte dining; open for lunch Monday to Friday 12.00 - 14.30
- Don's - Special Event Nights Fully licensed venue for over 18 years old. Monday to Friday from 15.00
- All students living on campus - the purchase price is $1,850.00 (inc GST)
- Students and staff living off campus - minimum purchase $110 (inc GST)
- Top-ups/additional credit (all students) - minimum purchase $110 (inc GST)
Please note that your dining plan credits cannot be used to purchase alcohol. All dining plans are only valid for one semester - unused amounts cannot be refunded or carried over to the following semester.
To book your dining package if living off campus, logon to : https://www.myroom.bond.edu.au/dining_plan/logon.asp