The Bond University Psychology Clinic provides an extensive range of assessments and interventions for a broad range of psychological and health-related problems.
Referrals are accepted from medical practitioners, Lawyers, Courts, Schools, Agencies, Families and self-referrals!
Our clients include adults, adolescents, children and families.
Some of the areas we provide assistance with include
- Depression & other mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders, phobias & panic
- Obsessive & compulsions
- Adjustment to physical & health conditions
- Grief and loss
- Child behaviour problems and disorders
- Parenting and family problems
- Relationship & marital Issues
- Impulsive behaviours
- Conduct & violence problems
- Substance abuse
- Occupational difficulties