The Career Development Centre (CDC) embraces the dynamic Bond University motto “Bringing Ambition to Life” to tailor a series of services based around short-term and long-term career goals for students and alumni. It also provides services to employers looking to hire one of our career focused students to their business.
Within its central location, the CDC is charged with developing key employer contacts, liaising with students and alumni – providing career planning, resume and application review, and ensuring that it remains as the one and only stop for general careers information.
The CDC works along side Faculty Advisors who provide specific guidance to students for internships, graduate placements, and degree enquiries.
Our website is designed to provide crucial information to students, staff and employers alike. Take a look around at the links, and we look forward to working together to bring your ambition to life.
Overview of Services:
- Online Careers and Employment Portal – Career Hub
- Careers Advice and Guidance
- Career Path Planning
- Graduate Recruitment Resources and Assistance
- Careers Workshops and Seminars
- Resume Review
- Employment Opportunities – Career Hub
- Company and Industry Profiles:
- Employer visits to campus
- Job Search Guide
- Web Resources
- Annual Careers Fair
- Bond Portfolio
- Beyond Bond Transition Program
- The National Interview Challenge and National Career Development Week Activities
- Migration Expos
- Advertise Your Position Vacant
- Advertise Your Careers Event
- Corporate Profiles
- Networking Functions
- Careers Fair
- Employer Visits and Presentations on Campus
- Internships and Work Experience Opportunities – Faculties