The end of semester exams are normally held from Friday of week 13 until Saturday of week 14 of each semester. Students must be available for their exams during this period (including the first Friday and the last Saturday).
Deferred exams are held from Wednesday to Friday of O-week of the following semester.
Mid semester exams are normally held during week 7 and are managed by the Faculties. Contact your Faculty for mid semester exam schedules and information.
The exam timetable is published on Friday of week 5 at 5pm for the end of semester exams and on Monday of O-week at 5pm for deferred exams on the Bond University website. Please note that exam schedules cannot be changed to accommodate personal circumstances or pre-arranged travel plans.
Due to the short exam period, it is not unusual for a student to have 2 exams scheduled in one day, or up to 4 exams in 2 days. The exam regulations make provision for students to apply for a deferred exam if he/she has 3 exams scheduled within 24 hours.
For further information refer to the Academic Regulation Handbook.
Students should note the following exam rules:
- NO mobile phones will be allowed in the exam room
- NO bags will be allowed in the exam room. Bags left outside will be unattended and left at your own risk. Students can take a clear pencil case into the exam.
- NO food or drink will be allowed in the exam room. Only water in a clear plastic bottle will be allowed (labels on bottles must be removed). No coffee, energy drinks, drinks in cans or cups or food will be allowed in the exam room
- Material – ‘Electronic devices’ including dictionaries, laptops, eBook, palmtop computers and mobile phones.
- Students will not be permitted to wear head wear or sunglasses in the exam room for the duration of an exam
- Students are reminded to take their current student id with them into the exam room and to be at the venue at least 20 minutes before the start of exams
- Once you’ve entered the exam room, you will not be permitted to leave the room until 30 minutes after the start of the exam. Make sure you visit the bathroom before entering the exam room and that you have all your writing utensils and student id with you before entering the exam room.
- Students MUST write ONLY their Student ID number on the answer booklets. Your name should appear ONLY on the attendance slip and should NOT appear on any answer booklets.
It is the responsibility of all students to check the timetable and read the information and policies relating to exams prior to their exams.
If you have any special requirements for exams due to a long term medical condition or disability, you should discuss your requirement with the Disability Officer by Friday of week 9. You can make an appointment by phone on 55954002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Examination results are available via eStudent from Monday of O-week each semester. Results cannot be disclosed over the phone.
Application for Review of Grade / Final Examination