Students Living On Campus 2013
A $600.00 Down Payment on Accommodation is payable at time of booking.
| || |
|Type||Room||Per Week||Per Semester|
|Student Residence A & B Block||Single Room with shared Bathroom Facilities||$170.00||$2,550.00|
|Student Residence Block Flat||Private Facilities||$195.00||$2,925.00|
|Single - Ensuite||Private Facilities||$225.00||$3,375.00|
|Share - Ensuite||Twin room with ensuite||$130.00||$1,950.00|
|Premium Twin ||Twin - two rooms |
with 1 ensuite
All rooms are air conditioned
It is compulsory to select a dining plan with all accommodation
- Resident Student: $1,800.00
- Top Up (add credit) (Min): $ 110.00
* GST included in all prices
- Semester fees to be paid in advance prior to moving into residence
- These rates effect commencing semester 1 of 2013
- All students in residence pay a down payment of $600.00 which is credited off the cost of the accommodation. Penalities may occur if residences is not taken up. This also secures a place in Residence. To make application for campus accommodation go to www.myroom.bond.edu.au under Step 1
- The accommodation and dining plan rates are subject to review at the discretion of Bond University.
* All fees quoted are subject to change without notice.
Pay On Line
Visit the online fee payment form to pay online.