Students Living On Campus 2014
A $600.00 Down Payment on Accommodation is payable at time of booking.
| || |
|Type||Room||Per Week||Per Semester Inclusive of GST|
|Student Residence A & B Block||Single Room with shared Bathroom Facilities||$298.35||$4,475.00|
|Student Residence Block Flat||Private Facilities||$323.35||$4,850.00|
|Single - Ensuite||Private Facilities||$353.35||$5,300.00|
|Share - Ensuite||Twin room with ensuite||$258.35||$3,875.00|
|Premium Twin ||Twin - two rooms |
with 1 ensuite
Whilst residing on campus accommodation the mandatory dining plan is included in the above rates.
Resident Student: $1,850.00 x 15 weeks Incl. GST
Top Up (add credit) and for Non resident students (Min): $ 110.00 Incl GST
* GST included in all prices
All rates are in Australian Dollars
- Semester fees to be paid in advance prior to moving into residence
- These rates effect commencing semester 1 of 2014
- All students in residence pay a down payment of $600.00 which is credited off the cost of the accommodation,this secures a place in Residence. Penalities apply if residences is not taken up. To make application for campus accommodation go to www.myroom.bond.edu.au under Step 1
- The accommodation and dining plan rates are subject to review at the discretion of Bond University.
* All fees quoted are subject to change without notice.
Pay On Line
Visit the online fee payment form to pay online.